What Do I Get When I Sign Up?
Gain the ability to get hired fast and learn the essential and complex caregiving skills through our certification training. This course will meet orientation training requirements for all states, which is created by the senior care industry’s association.
Here are the lessons you will learn from our main course:
- Caregiver Job Responsibilities and Protocol
- Senior Caregiver Job Description
- Communication Skills
- CARE PLAN and Care Plan Notes and Activities
- Personal Care and Toileting
- Adaptive Equipment for Transfers (Gait Belts and Lifts)
- Basic Hygiene and Basic Infection Control
- Maintaining a Clean, Safe and Healthy Environment
- Basic Personal and Environmental Safety Precautions
- Emergency Procedures, Including Basic First Aid and Client’s Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Confidentiality of Client Personal, Financial and Health Health Information HIPAA
- Understanding Abuse and Neglect